Monday, February 2, 2015

Short Break.

The only photo I could saved from my broken camera and memory card
Well, January just ended and something terrible happened to me.
Last month, my workplace had a camping event at a small island. One of the main event was a midnight treasure hunt and during the hunt i slipped at the and apparently I was unconscious for quite some time and I was brought to local hospital because of bone fracture and minor amnesia. (I forgot everything that happened that day before my girlfriend told me the whole story.)

Funnily enough, I was reaching the treasure for my girl and the organizer let me take the prize LOL.

As for the island, it is called Sempu Island.
Check an article about it here.
There's also a Wikipedia article!
If any of you guys went as far as Indonesia for a short break, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment